A hero’s journey is not often one of ease and grace, but rather of stumbles and rude or surprising awakenings that impose a need for conjuring strength and courage, despite all odds.
It is an adventure where pure passion is put to the test, our sanity called into question and, in this, one in which we must become comfortable with our madness. Today’s heroes may not defeat the archenemy or concoct a formula to save the world, but they are no less Xtraordinary in their efforts.
Heroes of the Now are those who:
~ see the exceptional when others see ordinary and are willing to work to form it
~ find ways to love the unlovable, while never sacrificing their self-worth or being afraid to walk away (offering forgiveness even as they leave, with clarity AND kindness)
~ seek out ways to offer of heart, in a word or deed, to those who deserve so much and to those who others deem unworthy
~ believe in their visions of mind and callings of soul and no matter the odds or the labels or rolling of nay-sayers eyes, they keep on keeping on, and they
~ find tribes of fellow Xtraordinary Game-Changers who believe in limitless magnificence too!
The melody of gratitude spurs us forth, hope connects us at the core and we step in, time and time again to that Booth of transformation to Don that Cape of Possibility… because this, THIS is how we will Shift the World for WoW… One conscious, creative, loving Mission at a time!
If you are longing to engage in a League of Xtraordinary Game-Changers, embrace the possibilities that come when we create and delight in Missions of the Me and We kind, we would love to have you step into The Phone Booth with us….
- Follow us here on our blog
- Connect with your copy of The Mad Hero’s Manifesto (to ignite your vision for what can be)
- Stay connected with our FREE newsletter (comes when you get your ebook above), as we have some exciting developments coming in 2016 … a 30-day Xtraordinary Game-Changer Adventure, online program (to name just one 🙂 )
- Pay Tribute to one of your Heroes (a person or a business making Xtraordinary contributions to your life and/or to the lives of others). We will post your insights on our Wall of Awe and send you a Certificate of Awe and Gratitude to share with them!
Just review our easy-peasy Submission Guidelines…
Email us here and give us 5 bits of info, in 100 words/400 characters or less:
- Your First Name
- Indicate Category you’re nominating for, “XG Biz” or “XG Person”
- Your hero’s name and their relationship to you (or title of business owner & name & nature of their business… and PLEASE provide a Photo (about 600×400) so we can give a visual and if a biz, a link to their website so we can encourage support for what they create/do!!)
- How has this person/ biz inspired you/the world?
- How have you applied or do you apply what you’ve learned in your own life? Or Anything WoW you want to add?
**Please note that your submission indicates that we are able to contact you via email to send you a Certificate of Awe & Gratitude, and with occasional emails to fuel your XG journey (of course you can opt out at ANY time).**
We SO look forward to your sharing your stories and recommendations with us, so that we may be uplifted, motivated to #SuitUp in new ways and support those #XtraordinaryGame-Changers in their vision and their contributions!
In honour of the Cape and the one inside it!