What an #XtraordinaryGameChanging Day it was, honing in on Super Powers and Hero Traits with a group of limitlessly joyful and keener kidlets! Oh outta the mouths of babes, comes the wisdom of the ages and the enthusiasm to see it through. We have much to learn.
Here are the highlights of what was shared and gleaned. May it take your day and life to new levels of ah-ha, connection and possibility. Let us all get clear on the powers we bring to the world to initiate shift and then have the fidgety n’ feisty drive to make it happen!
Insights from the Phone Booth and the #XG Kids Inside It!
Pretending is the Key to the Bat Mobile!
- As we grow we can forget that pretending offers us access to one of the greatest #Truths on earth…
Thinking Leads to Seeing, Seeing Empowers Creation
- All things that come to be are first thought and seen within the mind. We MUST begin here. Seems simple enough for us adults, BUT how many times do we set a goal and just ‘get busy’. We can skip the stuff that adds the element of “Already Achieved” that drives our subconscious, not to something new, but to something that IS and is just taking time arriving to us.
- The adults version of pretending has a fancy-schmancy name, Visualization… Pretending with a twist – using all 6 senses of sight, sound, smell, touch, taste and good ole intuition, to make a scenario SO vivid that your subconscious cannot tell the difference between what you imagine and what is ‘real’.
Every Hero Needs a Phone Booth, a Bat Cave or a Perch on Top of the World
- Every Hero needs a place to go to Think, Visualize, Transform, whether Superman in the phone booth, Batman in his super coolio-gadget cave or Spiderman perched on a rooftop above the city. We all need to turn our attention inward, to be still and listen for the insights, to lead anywhere worth going.
- And so, we took the kids inward to the Phone Booth of their mind, to visualize the Powers they Possess and the colorful Get-Up they will use for soaring.
- The insights that flow when we are still are never frivolous or designed for our frustration. The seeds of possibility are planted within our hearts to expand our concept of what we are capable of. These gifts may not manifest as we first envision them, but the gems of magnificence are there, if we open ourselves up to the message between the obvious lines.
- As the kids shared, some spoke of heroism as it has been delivered to them to date… weapons, gadgets, ice or fire-flinging abilities. As we dug deeper, the truth of heroism emerged. It isn’t about our costumes. It is about our intentions and aligning them with the traits that make heroes, just that, Heroes. Why do kids want to freeze the enemy, ward off evil with Ninja moves? To protect themselves and their families. They long to be courageous, kind, bold, to see justice done, to do what is honorable and brave when others take the easy route or run in fear.
Everyone Feels a Surge of Xtraordinary When They Don a Cape
- So the kiddies drew their logos, their symbols to adorn their garbage-bag capes and shared their Super Power visions and desires and I, as always, am awed by what comes. Here are some of their awe-inspiring gems…
If they can’t see, I give them their sight back.”